This was a really fun tool to work on. I was amazed to see how many easy to use websites there are out there readily available. I quite often find myself making life way more difficult than it has to be because I am unaware of the great things there are out there to use. I will be excited to keep browsing these sites to find the tools that are going to serve me best in my classroom.
I really liked the Wordle and WordItOut tools. I saw a teacher using the Wordle tool this summer when I taught summer school and I remember just seeing the final product and thinking how cool it was. I also remember deciding that it must be too difficult for me to use, and now I know how simple it is! What a cool was for students to summarize a story or a time period in history. I will definitely use this tool! I also had fun with the ImageChef website and think that could be a fun creative tool to use with character development in stories as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! You are doing great! I am inspired and impressed!! Help me!
ReplyDelete